Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tim McGraw

Sunday we went to the Tim McGraw concert with our best friends! We had such a great time.

We started the night out at Kyle and Amy K.'s house to grill out.  We figured it would be easier than going downtown... and a lot cheaper!!!  The food was great! We had a good time just hanging out before the concert. 

We finally got ready to go downtown and it took us a while to find a parking spot, but we finally found one and made it to the civic center in time for The Band Perry.  They were pretty good... then there was LUKE BRYAN!!!! wooohooo!!! What a hotty!!! And it doesn't hurt that he can sing too :)  After Luke Bryan came Tim McGraw. He was pretty great too.  I think the best part of the whole concert was when Luke Bryan came out and sang with Tim McGraw! That was awesome!!!  I would have a lot more pictures, but my camera doesn't take that great of pictures from so far away... we were pretty much as far away as you could get from the stage, but it was nice because I could sit when my ankles started to hurt (that's what happens when you're almost 8 months pregnant at a concert!!! haha).  But here are some photos from the night:









What a great night! And one thing off of my list... Idk if that should have even been counted because there's no way I wouldn't have knocked that off the list!! haha.  I have knocked a few other things off the list too, but I'll save that for another post.

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!

Love ~ Aimes 

No comments:

Post a Comment