Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

It's so easy to think about the negative in our lives, but there are sooo many positive things that outweigh the negative.  So today I want to write about a FEW things that I am thankful for...

1.  I am thankful for my wonderful friends!!! My friends are so great that they were asking me if they could "please come over and help with baby stuff"! Wow! How awesome is that?? Martha is so funny cause she kept reminding me "Amy, you don't have that much time left... you really need to get that baby room together".  haha! LOVE HER!!! So Martha and Melissa came over during spring break to help me with putting some stuff together in the baby room.  Here are a few pics:

They helped me fold baby clothes and they even put them in drawers for me!!!

putting together the bedding

last touch on the bedding

playing with the mobile :)

Chance and Cooper even helped! haha!

Is it centered??

hanging letters

Caycen's letters all put up

This was what we accomplished and I'm very proud.
We have  alot more to do, but it's getting there!
2.  I'm thankful for such a wonderful family! Even though I couldn't be with my side of the family for Easter I know that they were thinking of me.  I got to spend Easter with some great friends at church and then with Chance's mom and sister.  We had a wonderful dinner and it was so nice to be able to spend time with them.

3. I'm thankful for my AMAZING husband, who continually surprises me with his selflessness every day! He is constantly rubbing my tummy, feet, and anything else that's hurting my aching body!  What a wonderful daddy he will be :)

Funny guy!

4.  I'm thankful for such a forgiving God! There are so many things that I have done in my lifetime that I am not proud of, but it is so reasuring knowing that I have a God so great that He loves me even with my flaws.


What are you thankful for??

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far! TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!!

See ya soon!
Love,
Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment