Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pizza and Meatball Rolls

Hey all! I hope you had a great weekend!

Well, I have decided to start trying to do one Pinterest recipe a week and then put them on my little blog and tell yu want I think.  Well this weeks recipe was not a Pinterest recipe, but I want to put it on here anyway.  I was thinking about how WONDERFUL the meatball sub is at Subway (even though I never get that when I go, I always get a turkey sub) and I wanted to try a little version of that.

Ingredients:
Pack of rolls
Pizza sauce
cooked meatballs (I bought frozen, but you can make yours)

mozzarella cheese
pepperoni

First you need to heat your meatballs and sauce by putting them in a pot.

Cut your rolls in half.


Put a layer of pepperoni on the bread (and eat some too!).
After meatballs and sauce are heated, spread on top of the pepperoni.
Put on TONS of mozarella cheese.

Put the top of the rolls back on.

Pop in the oven at 325 degrees for about 10 min or until the middle is hot.

Take out and enjoy! This is such a GREAT comfort meal that's quick and easy for those lazy days!


Hope you try it! Come back here and let me know what you think after you have :) I'm not a GREAT cook, but I can do EASY!!!

Have a great MLK DAY!

Love,
Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment