Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Caycen Pulls Up

This week has been exciting with Baby C!
On Monday night I was at a friend's house planning a baby shower, while Caycen and Daddy were at home playing hard.  Caycen decided that he would pull up for the first time all the way to his feet while I wasn't there.  Chance was holding the firetruck Caycen got for Christmas, then Caycen pulled onto the back and pulled right on up.  I got a video of him doing it last night.


he's too funny!!!

Then this morning he decided that he would try to really crawl. He did a couple little scoots on all fours and then he was done.  That was the first time he hasn't just pushed himself on his stomach. I have a feeling he might be crawling around the house here pretty soon. He's just growing up way too fast and it makes me sad.

Well that's all the news for today! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!

TG tomorrow's F!!!!!

Love,
AIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment