Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saving With Coupons - Printable Coupons, Weekly Deals, and MORE!

Hey Guys!!! I know you've heard sooo much about couponing lately and here's one more thing.  If you're like me then couponing is hard for you.  It just takes SOO much time to do.  I mean, yes I clip from the Sunday paper, but I'm not good at actually going and using the coupons and finding the BEST deals.

Well, I came across this blog that I think will help me A LOT! This blog is great because she posts weekly deals from CVS, Walgreens, and many more stores and shows you exactly how to use your coupons or your extra care bucks.  She also posts other great deals, like Old Navy's 50% off women's knit dresses today!!  It's just a great blog to refer to when you're wondering what you could be saving on!  Go check it out and start saving some money yourself!

Saving Cents With Sense


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the website and if you like for me to post things like this! I love hearing your feedback!  And please "like" me HERE on facebook if you haven't already :)

Have a great weekend!!

Love ~ Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment