Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lately...

Well, I have a few things to post about so I decided to do it all in one post...

Anniversary
I didn't have a chance to post about this yet, but June 21st was mine and Chance's 3rd anniversary! We have been together for 6 1/2 years, but married for 3 of those.  God blessed me so much when he sent me Chance.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband. 

shortly after we started dating (started dating March 25, 2005)


The day I married my best friend! (June 21, 2008)
The traditional gift for the 3rd anniversary is leather... I got Chance a new leather wallet, Chance got me a couple of really cute watches (I picked out) and then he surprised me with a this leather bible for Caycen with Caycen's name engraved on it (he came up with this all on his own!!!).  What a great daddy!!!

Caycen's first real bath
We gave Caycen his first real bath a few days after his "stump" fell off of his belly button.  He was 2 weeks and 1 day old for his first bath.  Daddy washed him while mommy held him up in the water.  He really enjoyed it once he got in the water and got used to it, but he cried like crazy when he got out (I'm sure it was because he was cold).  I rubbed lotion all over him, which he didn't really like either, then put him in his cute little p.j.s for bed. 


caught sleeping in the bed with Daddy!

his cute little ducky outfit!



Caycen's first holiday
Caycen's first holiday was the 4th of July.  He was 2 weeks and 5 days old on his first holiday.  On the 4th of July Caycen went and stayed with Nona and Papa Ray in the morning while mommy and daddy went to the beach.  This was our first time away from Caycen.  We only stayed at the beach for an hour and half and went back to pick him up.  We went home and took a little nap.  Then that night we went back over to Nona and Papa Ray's to eat dinner.  Papa Ray grilled out and we had a good time.  Aunt Brooke and Uncle Chris were there along with all the dogs, except Sugar and Cooper (it's kind of hard to take them now that we have Caycen).  We had a great time!  On the way back home that night we saw fireworks while driving through downtown, but Caycen was asleep.  Next year maybe he will get to see some fireworks :)

My little stud muffin!!!!

Born in the USA!

Daddy and his watermelon

Caycen wants to be like his Papa Ray

Our little family of 3 :)

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th and are enjoying the summer!!!

Love ~ Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment