Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Packing for Baby C

Last weekend was Caycen's first trip to Warner Robins and our first time away from the house.  I didn't realize how much stuff I would have to pack for my short trip.  We stayed from Thursday - Sunday and this is a picture of all the crap stuff we had to bring with us:

We have my bag (green vera bradley bag), Caycen's diaper bag, the brown bag is full of Caycen's clothes, diapers, wipes, and burp cloths, the TJ Maxx recycled bag is full of bottles, formula, and some props for pictures that we were taking, the moses basket was for Caycen to sleep in, then there is the boppy pillow, camera bags, and the car seat.  The only thing missing from this pile was Baby C!


While on our trip to Warner Robins, Caycen got to meet his Pop (my dad) and Cheryl (my stepmom) for the first time.  They had a great time, but Pop wouldn't let Caycen sleep so he was a little cranky! :)




Also, Caycen got to spend some time with his cousin Capri too while we were there.  Capri says she really loves her new baby cousin.  She wanted to help me do everything! She helped me feed him and she even helped entertain him while I curled my hair on Sunday... it was so cute! Caycen started to cry a little and I turn around and Capri starts singing "Jesus Loves Me" to him!!! How sweet!!!!





On Sunday we had a little "Drop In" shower for people to meet Caycen at my Aunt Lynn's house.  It was so great to see my family and Chance's family.  Thank you to everyone who came!! It really meant a lot to us that you wanted to meet our little man.  He is so blessed to have so many people that love him already! Here are some pics:


the MAN of the hour

super excited!

Skyler (Caycen's cousin) and Grandma
Hailey (Caycen's cousin) and Ashley (Caycen's 2nd cousin)
me and Taylor (Caycen's 2nd cousin)
Nanny
Aunt Cindy
Aunt Kim
sweet gift from Aunt Judy
Aunt Judy
Cassie (Caycen's 2nd cousin)
We had such a great weekend!!! But due to the hassle of packing so much stuff, I think we will be waiting a while to take another trip haha!

If you enjoy reading my blog, please consider becoming a follower! It's so nice to know who is reading.

Love ~ Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment