Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Letter to Caycen

Dear Caycen,

I can’t believe you’ve been in my tummy for over 8 months already! I want you to know how excited your daddy and I are to be having you.  You are such a blessing to us. 

You gave us a little scare by trying to come a little early this past week.  We want you to stay in my tummy for a few more weeks so you can be nice and healthy and come home to stay with us as soon as possible!

I remember the day that we found out that we were having you.  It was such a surprise! We knew from that moment on that our lives would be forever changed!  We have spent so much time planning for your arrival and just can’t wait to meet you.  We loved you the moment we saw you on that t.v. screen and heard your little heart beating so fast.  When you were in my tummy for 17 weeks, we found out that you were a little boy.  We were so excited just thinking of all of the things that we will do together when you come. We have seen pictures of you on the screen from inside mommy's tummy but we can't tell what you look like too much.  Your Nona says you have my nose though! Don't worry, it will grow on ya! :)

Since you’ve been in my tummy, you haven’t stopped moving! I first felt you kick when you were in there for about 16 weeks.  Now you kick and move around like crazy.  I bet you are going to be one active little boy!  Daddy loves to feel and watch you move too. 

Speaking of your daddy, you are going to LOVE him!!! He is going to be the best daddy in the whole world! He is going to teach you so much... how to play sports, how to ride a bike, how to treat the ladies, what good music sounds like, probably even teach you to play the guitar, and most importantly he will teach you about our Lord and Savior who made you and loves you so much! I hope that you are just like your daddy when you grow up.

Now we are just waiting for you to come, but we are hoping you can grow for a few more weeks… I can't wait to kiss you and hold you! I know you will be the sweetest little boy in the universe.  I love you baby Caycen! Daddy and I are praying for a healthy delivery when you are ready to come.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment