Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Our Disney Vacation 2016 Part 2

Day 2:

We woke up, got ready, and headed out for our 2nd day at Magic Kingdom.

We headed out to Tomrrowland right when we got to the park. There weren't any lines at all!!! We jumped straight on the first few rides.










We headed out to Main Street for the Dance Party. They had so much fun dancing with Woody and Jessie.


Then we went to Adventureland


Had to stop for some Disney Treats.



We then went to get Gracie June's FIRST EVER haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop. It was so special and they were amazing with her!!! She LOVED the toys!






A little bit of pixie dust!!!


And an Anna hairdo


She even got a little certificate!


We LOVED Big Thunder Mountain… We rode it several times!


We decided to ride the Astro Orbiter again while Daddy and Caycen rode Space Mountin (which terrified the heck out of him by the way)!


Now was the time for meeting Anna and Elsa. Both kids LOVED meeting them, but GJ was in HEAVEN!!!!












That night, Caycen was SO excited about how much fun he had, that he decided he wanted to write Nona a note to tell her all about it. He started it off, then asked me if I would just write what he says. So this is exactly what he told me to write.



Day 3:
We woke up, got dressed, and headed to breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I would HIGHLY recommend this character breakfast because we got to see almost ALL of the Clubhouse characters. The kids loved it!










After breakfast, we headed back home with tears in our eyes! We absolutely LOVE Disney and everything about it!!! I am so thankful to God for all of the wonderful memories I am able to make with my little family. I will cherish the memories for all of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment