Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Our Family Photos Spring 2016

I truly enjoy doing family photos every year with the amazing Jerina Boylston. She makes it so much fun and has so much patience with my kiddos. I am always so impressed by how many GREAT photos she gets out of our sessions.

This photo session was no different! I just knew that she couldn't have gotten very many good pictures, because I chose to do it on the beach, and my hair was a MESS!!! Not to mention, my kids wanted to pretty much swim in the water in their NICE clothes!!! BUT ONCE AGAIN, she managed to get some great pictures of my little family, that I will forever cherish!

Here are our 2016 family pictures:











































If you're local and looking for a wonderful, hard-working, fun photographer, then you should definitely check out Jerina Mac Photography. She's the best!!!! Thank you for always providing us with such beautiful pictures Jerina!

No comments:

Post a Comment