Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Halloween Trick-or-Treating

We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating this year. We decided to go with our small group and in one of their neighborhoods. Caycen was a scarecrow and Gracie June was a ghost this year. I have SO MUCH FUN making their costumes every year!!! Which, I guess the only thing I really had to make for Caycen was his straw… I bought him Carhart overalls and a plaid shirt, and a friend let me borrow the hat. SIMPLE! Then for Gracie June's ghost costume, I just made the white tutu out of tulle and then bought a white onesie and put the ghost face on their using vinyl. So neither costume took very long this year, but they were so PRECIOUS!


Brylee the puppy dog

All together before going to trick or treat. Joshua is a pilot! so cute! 


The Tanner Family 
Caycen kept saying "That not scary Mommy"

Had to get a picture with a scarecrow!

This sweet girl was up almost the entire time we were there! She was sooo good!

haha, not sure what Gracie June is thinking here, but Caycen's pretty excited to eat some candy!


and Caycen was HOT after :) but it was SO FUN!!!

Can't wait for next year! I'm sure Caycen will want to pick his own costume though.

No comments:

Post a Comment