Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

4 Month Letter to GJ


Dear Gracie June,
You have become the sweetest little girl ever! I have so much fun with you. I love to just watch you and talk to you. You smile at just about anything. You sleep all night long still and barely ever cry anymore. We can put you in the swing now and you are starting to like it.


This months firsts:
You moved up a class at daycare and you love your new class.

You were in Aunt Sissy's wedding



You had your first Halloween. You were a ghost, and the cutest ghost I've ever seen.



You've started grabbing your toys and shoving them in your mouth.

You try to hold your own bottle, and sometimes we let you do it all by yourself.

look how cute you are in the shirt your "Granny June" got you!


Things you're loving:
Your bottle (you know exactly what it is every time you see it and you start trying to pull yourself toward the bottle when we show it to you), snuggling, your passy, when anyone talks to you (especially your daddy), watching tv (yes we let you watch tv just like your brother did when he was your age), bath time, "talking" to Mommy and Daddy, bouncing on our laps, and watching your brother play.

I can't believe how fast time is going by. You are just so precious and I love everything that you do. I pray that you can already tell how much you are loved by all of us. You are truly a little blessing from God. I can't wait to see all the new things you do this month.


I love you sweet girl! 
Love, 
Mommy
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment