Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Skyler’s Birthday Party and St. Patrick’s Day

I feel like I don’t have any time to post on here anymore! Man, I can’t wait for Summer to be here :)
Well, we have had a busy last three weeks…
Three weekends ago was Skyler’s birthday party and I never did a post about it, so I’m finally getting to it now.
My nephew, Skyler, is now 6 years old!!! I really can’t believe it! For his birthday party they did an Army theme. There were probably 30 kids there! (Note to self: DON’T EVER INVITE 30 KIDS TO ONE OF C’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES). They were really good though. They had games and got their faces painted in camo colors. I even let Caycen’s Aunt Christy put a little bit of paint under Caycen’s eyes, but that was it! Caycen got about a bazillion different toy guns (because that’s all he asked for). Of course, I was thinking that he already had tons, so I got him a basket full of different bug toys. Caycen had so much fun jumping on the trampoline and just watching the other kids play. They all had a BLAST!
SAM_1005SAM_1013
SAM_1015
SAM_1017
SAM_1049
SAM_1034
SAM_1039
SAM_1061
SAM_1062
Caycen jumping on the trampoline
Now, last weekend was St. Patrick’s Day and we went to the parade. It was a lot of fun because my cousin, Cassie, got to come down and spend some time with us. We got downtown around 8:30 and found Chance. We set up our stuff and hung out. Caycen got to watch some of the parade then we set up a blanket on the ground so the babies could play with some toys in the shade. We stayed until about 3:00 and we were pooped. It was a lot of fun and Caycen did such a good job out there!
SAM_2148
Caycen and Ben
SAM_2153
SAM_2161
SAM_2165
SAM_2167
Caycen had so much fun at the his first birthday party that he’s gone to and his first St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
I have a lot more to post from this past weekend… but that will be another post for another day.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Love,
Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment