Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last Day of Summer Break

Yesterday was my last day on Summer Break with Baby C! I have been dreading this day since I knew I would have to go back to work.  Don't get me wrong... I love being a teacher and I really think it is a gift of mine, but I LOVE being a mommy even more.  I can't get enough of the time that I spend with my sweet little boy.  Now I'm back at work and I'm going to be the best teacher I can be this year and HOPE and PRAY that I change careers next year from being a teacher to being a stay-at-home mom.

So yesterday on our last day this is what we did:
Woke up at 6:00 am, had breakfast, cuddled on the couch and watched some t.v., Caycen ate again at 9:00 am, we went to the dollar tree and picked up some things for my classroom, came back home and Caycen took a nap, we took his 12 month pictures, I decided to make the cute LOVE picture below that I plan to frame, took some more pictures, Caycen fell back asleep while I edited pictures on the computer, made cute little hand sanitizer bottles for my 2nd grade team, Papa Ray came by on his way home from work to visit with Caycen, Daddy came home and I went to get my hair done, then when I got home we cooked dinner and had family time.

This is something easy that anyone could do at home! I will post a tutorial in case you want to do this too :)




Ok the following pictures aren't edited because I didn't have time to do it before posting, but I got a little camera happy yesterday and thought these pictures were to cute not to post:






Welp, GOODBYE Summer... I will miss you!

Love ~ Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment