Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


1.  I'm loving that I am soooo close to meeting our little Caycen!!! I am PRAYING that he will come very soon!  Yesterday at the doctor I was almost 3 cm. dilated.  I had horrible back pain all night long, which eased up a little this morning, and is now getting stronger again.  We will see what happens!!! :)

2.  I'm loving the sermons from Mars Hill Church that I found online! A friend of ours actually gave Chance a cd which was a sermon on Men and Marriage from this church.  He LOVED it and I even listened to it, though it was geared toward men.  I liked it so much that I searched the Mars Hill Church website and found tons of sermons! I am going to listen to the Women and Marriage sermon today :)  If you would like to listen to any of the sermons go to the links below:

Mars Hill Church Website

Marriage and Men sermon

Marriage and Women Sermon

3.  I'm loving my hubby as always!!!! He has been giving me a lot of back rubs the past few days :)

Thanks for reading!

Love~Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment