Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Caycen's 5th Birthday and Gracie June's 3rd Birthday

This year we decided to do the kids' birthday parties together. They LOVED the idea! They each invited their own friends, which a few of them they share anyways, and it worked out great. We did a Pirates and Mermaids theme. Here's how it went:

Here's the invitation that I made for their party. Gracie June loved that the mermaid had red hair like her haha!

I made the cupcake stand out of a couple of cardboard boxes, a little craft paper, and some paint :)




I made these cute gift bags for our party guests.


 And I put together a quick little banner for the table.


Some of these pictures are not that great of quality because I forgot my good camera at home. But we had ourselves a little mermaid!

















Here we are singing happy birthday to my sweet peas:



My babies truly had a blast for their birthday! I love that they have summer birthdays, because we get to celebrate ALL SUMMER LONG!!! Love these kids to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment