Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

October 2015 Part 1

October was such a fun month! We got to do a lot of fun stuff together this month. We love to dress up and we LOVE to eat candy, so October was such a fun month for us. I decided to break this post into two parts because I have so many pictures.

Aunt Sissy surprised the kids with fun vampire mouths. 



We decorated a little for Halloween.


Chance and I had a little date night. 


We like to play around in our underwear!





Love my superman shirt that didn't fit Chance! haha!


My little goofball!




On our Holiday off, we decided to hit up the playground at Tanger for some fun. The weather was perfect and we had a blast. 









They love to clean! :) Mommy's little helpers!


This sweet girl gave herself a black eye with a ball from the bocce ball set. Poor baby! But she is one cute little booger!


Our new favorite game to play is Candy Land! Caycen LOVES it! and GJ LOVES to mess it up while we play haha!



I love how GJ's teacher will take pictures of her at school and send them to me. Otherwise, how would I get pictures of her making this face with those eyebrows?!?!?! too funny!!!!



Mama's girl right here!


We took the kids to the Seafood Festival in Richmond Hill and they loved riding all the rides, eating funnel cake (especially GJ) and playing the games. The kids even liked riding the school bus over from the parking lot to the festival. We had a blast!











The first half of October was so much fun! There's just so much to do and so little time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment