Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. It was a lot like last Thanksgiving, but this time Caycen was big enough to run around and play with his cousins.

We started off our visit by going to my Granny's house to see all of my mom's side of the family. After being there for a few hours we went to my Uncle Lee's house for my Dad's side of the family.

I had to steal some pictures from my Aunt Lynn, because I forgot my camera!!! geez... So I didn't get any pictures with my Dad's side of the family. SIGH!

Here are a few pics from our day:
Caycen eating Thanksgiving Dinner at Granny's house.

My PaPa {Ain't he cute y'all??}
Cassie and Taylor {My sweet cousins}
Caycen with one of his favorite cousins, Ashley
We played a little cornhole and of course Caycen wanted to play too!
love them!
Caycen just loves his Granny!
And of course a picture of my FAVORITE Aunt Lynn :)

Me and my little Turkey :)
Capri loves her Uncle Chance


We had a great day visiting all of our family. Can't wait to get together again. I really do wish we got to do it more often.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment