Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby C's 9 Month Stats

I should have done this post about 2 weeks ago, but have been SUPER busy! Baby C is almost 10 months old now, but I will write about his 9 month stats from the doctor anyway.

Weight: 22 lbs 11 oz and in the 90%
Height: 29 inches and in the 73%
Head: 44 cm and in the 20% (yay, coming up!)

He didn't have to have any shots at this visit which was nice! We got to leave without any crying this time :)

He has been eating tons of different foods. The only foods he still can't eat are eggs, nuts, honey, and whole milk.

He's becomming such a big boy!

Here is a little video of Baby C kissing his monkey in the car before I went in to work:

Now, on with my Spring Break! I'm already enjoying my day not having to go to work!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Love,
Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment