Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What We're Eating

I'm hoping that I can start planning our dinners for a few weeks at a time.  I'm thinking this will make it easier on Chance and I at dinner time, plus we won't want to just go and buy dinner if we already have a plan. 

Here is the plan for the next week and a half:

Today (Wednesday): Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thurs: lazy day - hot dogs and fries
Fri: turkey (we need to eat it up!), mac and cheese, crescent rolls
Sat: New Year's Eve - out to eat??
Sun: Chicken Enchiladas and rice
Mon: Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sandwiches but with turkey instead of ham, side of veggies
Tues: Taco Cornbread Casserole also trying this for the first time :)
Wed: hot dogs and fries (my first day back to work after Christmas Break)
Thurs: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Fri: JALAPENOS (I'm sure I'll need a margarita)

Alright... that's all I have planned so far. I hope it works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment