Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GREAT STORY!

Ok, if you've never seen this video you HAVE to watch it!!! It's about two guys that buy a lion cub and raise him in their home.  Eventually the lion gets too big to keep so they decide to take him back into the wild and let him go.  After a year of the lion being in the wilderness, they decide to go back and see him, even though researchers told them that the lion (Christian) would not recognize them and would be completely wild.  You have to see what happens!  I was in TEARS!!!!!!  Watching this video made me think about how wonderful God is and how he really intended our lives to be great and full of love.  No matter who you are, you will love this video!  Please leave me a comment telling me what you thought :)  This was just a random part of my day that I wanted to share with the world.

~Aimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sju3kSTAzdI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment