Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Letter to 5 Year Old Gracie June

Dear Gracie June,
HAPPY HAPPY 5th birthday! I just can't believe I'm even saying that! How is my sweet baby girl already 5 years old? I am so blessed to be able to say that I've been your mommy for 5 whole years. You are my sunshine and you always know how to make me smile. You are honestly the funniest little girl that I've ever met. Everyone that meets you is instantly drawn to you. God has definitely given you some amazing gifts and I truly feel like you are going to be a blessing to so many people in your lifetime.

This past year has been so much fun. We've done so much and you've had many new firsts.

We moved into our new house the day after your 4th birthday and you went fishing for the first time in our pond.



You had your first dentist appointment and you did so good!


You started Pre-K at a new school!






You went fishing at our new house with Daddy and held a worm.

 You played HALF a season of soccer, then Mommy gave up and told you that you didn't have to play.







You had your 2nd year of gymnastics.



 You did cheerleading camp for RHHS and got to go on the field at the football game with the cheerleaders.




You became such an artist and LOVE to do anything crafty!


You went on your first field trip with Pre-K to the fire station.




You went hunting for the first time and you did so good!



Mommy and Daddy both got to eat lunch with you at school this year!


You got glasses. Mommy and Daddy are sorry you inherited our eye sight!


You had your first snow!





You went to the father/daughter dance at school.




You went to St. Augustine for the first time on Spring Break. 




You went tubing for the first time and you're such a dare devil!


You learned how to swim this summer and you say you're a SHARK!


Things you're loving:
You love reading and you're reading sight words already. We read the Moana books and you always read the sight words throughout the book.
Your favorite color is still pink but you love purple too.
Your favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies.
You love playing with LOL dolls, Shopkins, My Little Pony, Barbies, and pretty much anything girly.
You also love dressing up and having tea parties.
You have LOTS of best friends! You say they are Sylvie, Morgan, Alex, Maddie, and Emma.















I am so so proud of the sweet girl you have become and how smart you are. You are my favorite girl in the whole world and I couldn't imagine this life without you! I can't wait to see what all you accomplish in this next year. We love you baby girl!
Love,
Mommy













No comments:

Post a Comment