Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Granny's 70th Birthday Bash

One of the most wonderful women I know, my Granny, turned 70 today! We celebrated her birthday by throwing her a big 70th birthday bash this past Saturday the 18th.  I am VERY close to my Granny, so this was something that I was looking forward to for a while.  My Granny is my 2nd mother and has always been there for me no matter what.  I actually lived with her for a few years while I was in middle school. 



The birthday party was held at the Twiggs Academy Gymnasium.  Her daughters and grandaughters all held the party.  We made lots of little appetizers and decorated the room right outside the gym.  After chowing down on some food, Granny opened her gifts (she was loaded up with gift cards, Elvis Presley and Alan Jackson hits, clothing, and a BEAUTIFUL necklace), then Granny and her grandchildren all went and shot some hoops in the gym.  Granny even did the traditional "granny shot" for me!  Wow, she's in such GREAT shape!!! I mean have you ever seen a 70 year old woman that looked that good? 



Skyler helping Granny blow out her birthday cake!


Granny Shot!!!

Well, Granny we all love you very much and can't wait to celebrate MANY more birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment