Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day

Chance got to have his first Father's Day this year!!! It was really special because our son was only 4 days old on Father's Day.  I don't think he was expecting anything, but come on, your first Father's Day you have to get a little something!

Here is what he got:
Father's Day gifts

This card is perfect for Chance!!! Our closest friends know how much Chance likes to play Golden Eye!!! Chance has already had Caycen sitting next to him in his boppy pillow while Chance plays his game, haha!


A bag of golf tees with a sign that says "You are a Tee-rific Dad" and a little joke that says "Good for one round of golf"... I made the tags from a little idea I found online.  There is also a $50 gift card to play golf.

A little book from Caycen to Daddy! I can't wait for him to be able to listen to Daddy read it to him.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!!! Let me know if you did anything cute :)

Love ~ Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment