Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. We started out by going to my Dad's house the night before thanksgiving so that he could meet Gracie June for the first time. She loved him and Cheryl!




The next day we went to my Granny's house for Thanksgiving on my mom's side of the family. We ate and played and had tons of fun! Caycen had a blast playing with all of his cousins.



the boys

the girls (minus Gracie June)
First cousins

We left there and headed to my Nana's house. On the way there, Caycen fell asleep in the car. He was exhausted!!! It was about 5:00 and he slept til we woke him up at 7:00. We ate some more food at my Nana's house and hung out with family. Then we went back to the hotel for the night.


It was a short but fun trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment