Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

2 Month Old Letter to Baby C

Dear Baby C,
Wow, 2 months already!!!!!! I just can't believe how fast time flies when you're having fun! You are the most precious thing your daddy and I could ever have!  I love you even more every day!


This month you have experienced many more firsts... your first laugh (real laugh), your first time rolling over (5 1/2 weeks - wow!!!!), your first time at the pool, your first time going for a jog in your stroller, your first time sleeping through the night (10:00-6:00 at 8 weeks), and your first time going to the babysitter (8 weeks).

chillin' at the pool

in the jogging stroller

Some things that you love right now are laying with mommy, rocking with daddy, your activity mat, your wubbanub passy, the dogs, t.v., watching and listening to daddy play guitar, sitting up like a big boy, talking to us (well cooing), the fan, your carseat, and of course kisses from mommy and daddy.
You and your wubbanub passy

Cooing at mommy while I change your diaper :)

You are growing up so fast already and it really makes me sad.  I am already learning to take the advise I've been given and to cherish every moment with you.  My first day back at work is tomorrow and I'm dreading it! I don't want to leave you for one second.  I am so scared that I will miss so many things while I'm at work.  I'm used to spending all day with you and just being able to watch you and your precious little face.  I know I will constantly be thinking about you while I'm at work and counting down the seconds until I can get home to you and daddy.  I know that you will love the babysitter and being with the other kids though. 


Well honey bun, I want you to know that you are the most special thing that has ever come into our lives and we love you more than words could say.  I am so blessed to be your mommy!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. aw he's precious and growing big so quickly!!!! i'm sure your first day back will be tough, but you'll appreciate every second with him even more!

    ReplyDelete